Tuesday, September 1, 2009
SALSA!
So the other day at work (I make salsa at a local grocery store) I spilled one of my tubs of salsa. That's right... 50 lbs. of Salsa LOST! I had it on one of my produce carts and it just slipped right off all over the produce backroom floor. Luckily I had made 100 lbs. of Salsa. We just lost all of the medium, and had a lot of mild for that day. I was finally able to tell my boss, but he just laughed. Oh and as anyone would do is he just teases me about it now. I have a couple of new nicknames from the produce guys... like... Crash, or Spaz! But if you know me... YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! hahaha! Hope everyone gets a good laugh out of this and have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy that you have a blog now. If you ever need help with it just let me know :)
ReplyDelete50 lbs. of Salsa? And good salsa I'm sure, that stinks! Glad that you had some to cover the loss.
ReplyDeleteWow, that brought me back to my PG Maceys days working with all the guys in produce making salsa and such. I can totally relate!:)
ReplyDelete