Friday, July 17, 2009

WAY BEHIND

I have been way behind on my blogging. We have been very busy with family things lately and absolutely LOVE our new computer!
We had to get a bunch of stuff taken care of with our cars.
I had to get the Safety and Emissions done on mine, and we are going on Tuesday to get Riley's car checked out since the check engine light just went on.
As far as work goes, I am now known as the Salsa girl, where I am usually back in the produce department making fresh salsa all day. It is time consuming, but I love it cause it keeps me busy. The only bad part is when it splashes up into my eye.
There is not too much exciting news for us, but I will try to be better about updating everyone. I am feeling like being a little more productive than usual this morning. We hope all is well with everyone and hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment