Friday, March 19, 2010
Update!
Hi everyone! Wow, it has certainly been awhile since I have blogged. Sorry about that. Well, I am now at thirty two weeks with this baby! Time has actually gone by pretty fast. I will only be working for about four more weeks. It's amazing how much love this little one brings to our home already. We are excited to meet the baby. I have been keeping myself extremely busy trying to keep my mind off of the gender. It's been great, because I have been productive, and it doesn't bother us one bit to not know the gender. It's a lot easier for us than people think it is, or will be. I am just greatful to report that we have a healthy baby. Anyway, enough about the baby, now let's get to what I have been doing to keep myself busy. I have been doing A LOT of organizing, and trying to finish projects I may have started years ago. I have done a lot of scrapbooking, so I can get pictures of mine and Riley's life together in order. I have also been reading a lot of the Children of the Promise series, so I have had World War 2 on my mind, and realized the other day that I have a tape that I interviewed my Grandpa on for a school project when I was younger. I decided I am going to type up what was said and give it to family members that would like it, because of the fact that I hate my voice on the tape and there are some distractions. I thought it would be a neat thing for my family history book, and am willing to give a copy to my family members that would appreciate it as much as I do. Our Grandpa Hillam was definately an amazing man. Well, I hope all is well with everyone, and I will try to update this blog better than I have. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment